About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am so many things, but most importantly I am a wife, a mommy, and a woman. Most recently I am a RUNNER.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

OMG! Florida Summer Training!!!


I can only hope that I feel this way ALL summer!



So as I'm running my "I have to run a 5k this morning" run, I realized that I was getting a very small taste of what training in Florida for a Fall marathon will be like.  IT WAS 80 DEGREES AT 9:00AM!!!  What was I thinking?!

Oh yeah!  I remember that "before I turn 40" list.  Why is turning 40 such a big deal?  I understand 18, 21, 25, and possibly 30, but 40?  Really? Come on!  Isn't it just another number?  To me it's a reason to celebrate life!  I have LIVED 40 yrs. and feel better and stronger than I have EVER felt before!  I am embracing 40 with all that I have!  50?  Now that might be a different story.  ;) 

BTW, You should all check out my new friends https://realmomsathletics.com/catalog/  It's very cute apparel for all of us running moms.  AND the moms that started it are super sweet!  Support them by going to their Facebook page and liking them or just go shopping at the website.  Either way, it's worth a look!



Until next time...I'll see you at the races!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment