About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am so many things, but most importantly I am a wife, a mommy, and a woman. Most recently I am a RUNNER.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

REALLY????

I woke up after not getting much rest last night, and knew I had another run ahead of me...and boy was I dreading it.  I'm still not feeling well, and would love to just rest while Sarah's at school, but again, everyone's encouraging words, kept ringing in my head, so I laced up the Asics and hit the road. 
This morning seemed hotter than yesterday, but maybe it was just me.  My car said it was 81 degrees, and it felt every bit of that and more. 
I only had 3 miles to run, so I knew it would be over in about 30 minutes.  I could push through it and I did.  It was hot and I was tired, but I didn't let the bridge get the best of me.  I didn't stop until I was finished.  3.1 miles with a pace of 10:11.
I'm so glad that my inner runner has taken over and I'm not letting any more excuses stop me.  I feel better each time I run, and I love feeling good.  If you haven't found your inner runner...or whatever it is that will get you going...find her/him.  You won't regret it. 
So I'm posting  pictures of my game face.  It isn't always pretty, but it's always a good thing.  Until next time...I'll see you at the races!

No comments:

Post a Comment